Contest a Citation
As a convenience to the citizen, ATL+ has instituted an internal Enforcement Investigation Program designed to facilitate expeditious dismissals of citations issued in error. By requesting this service ATL+ will perform an internal investigation and make a recommendation to either uphold or dismiss the citation.
This investigation process does not replace or affect the City’s citation dispute process; citations that are upheld in the ATL+ investigation process may still be disputed through the Municipal Court of Atlanta following this process.
Once an Enforcement Investigation is started, the citation in question will be suspended to prevent further notices and late fees being assessed during the investigation. Following the investigation, ATL+ will provide a written update reflecting the City’s findings.
Municipal Court Parking Ticket Dispute Rules:
- Parking disputes must be submitted within 14 days of issuance of the ticket
- Parking ticket number or tag number must be provided
- Submit one (1) dispute form per ticket
- Submit one (1) attachment per dispute form
- In order to properly process your dispute form you must include a copy of your ticket
- Confirmation receipt shall be provided to all parties
- Allow 45-60 days for dispute form to be reviewed and processed
- Failure to appear for scheduled court hearing may result in additional penalties being imposed